Our primary aim is to talk with you about your business, to determine where your goals are, and then help you to plan how to get there. Our expertise is best used in helping you answer questions like the following:
- Why does your business exist?
- Why are you running the business?
- What do you want from it?
- Do you have a plan?
- Are you measuring your progress?
- Is there a better way?
Once we have established your business objectives we will also be able to advise you on how to minimise your tax liabilities. We have a highly trained team of tax experts who specialise in tax planning schemes for small, profitable businesses.
Test your Accountant
Please answer the following questions. If you answer “no” to any please contact us now.
- Is your top rate of tax 20%?
- Do you receive advice throughout the year on how to reduce your tax bills?
- Does your accountant understand your business?
- Is your accountant imaginative and proactive?
- Does your accountant help you to increase your profits?
- Are your accounts and tax returns prepared on a timely basis?
- Does your accountant keep you informed of your tax liabilities and when they will become payable?
- Have you been told how to extract funds from your business in a tax efficient way?
- Have you been advised on how to structure your business to maximise profits on retirement?
- Does your accountant have inside knowledge as to how the Inland Revenue work and what they look for in your accounts?